Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Memories of dark times

I was browsing through some of my old video clips and i stumbled upon some clips of the previous kingdom. I saw old faces and faces i still knew as well. I was reminded of what I was then, a general with 40 strong captains under my responsibility. As I pondered about how I came to be where I am now, I realised that I have learnt a lot from my previous experience and because of my experiences, I have gained something important for my portfolio.

I am just so thankful that I dont face the evil black king anymore! The black king I served is a very very sad individual. I feel really sorry for him. He thinks I am a failure and so are many others. He always thought he had triumphed over obstacles he thought only he could overcome. He also had a person who always fell short of his own expectations. He thought he had won. But He knows it, that he has won nothing inspite of all his achievements. He thought he got the best of others and he thought he made them where they are today. But he never realised he destroyed marriages, shattered the innocence of youth and manipulated his way to success or so it seems. Every one who left he dark place, is a lot more successful than he is.

The human race do not measure success by currency. That belongs to the marketplace. Life is not a market place. Life is a game and most of the time we participate and play our roles accordingly. NO ONE is a failure. We just need to finish our race well or as well as we can. Sadly to say black has played the role of a suck-up. He keeps sucking up to those rascist and fascist regime who seem to have lead their people to prosperity. (*their people only) Those dark times was an example of an adversity that many can identify with. I have learnt a lot and matured over the years.

I am now moving on to a greater role which I will be playing. This role is special because I will heal and I will motivate the youth to be courageous. But first, before I go and declare my crusade, I decided to forgive the black king. Although he has done nothing for me, this is the best I can do. I can only hope that others will find the will to do so.

So, I have put it all behind me and starting a new chapter in this game of life. 'Yawn'

No comments: